Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Jabil Circuit analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Jabil Circuit SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Jabil Circuit to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Jabil Circuit is one of the leading brands in the IT & Technology sector.
The table below lists the Jabil Circuit SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Jabil Circuit competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Unique combination of global expertise, ingenuity, analytics and financial performance
Jabil Circuit STP
Diversified manufacturing services (DMS), enterprise and infrastructure
(E&I), and high velocity systems (HVS)
A company that helps customers to design intelligent, effective and agile supply chains
SWOT Analysis of Jabil Circuit
Jabil Circuit Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Jabil Circuit:
1. Diversified product portfolio with balanced revenues from each segment 2. Large offering of value-add design services that help gain market share for complementary products 3. Association with a large number of companies that are leaders in their own segments, such as Apple, Agilent, etc 4. Wide global presence in over 30 countries
5. Large employee base of about 1,40,000 people
6. Its expertise is in fields like healthcare, life sciences, clean technology, instrumentation, defense, aerospace, automotive, computing, storage, consumer products
Jabil Circuit Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Jabil Circuit SWOT Analysis:
1. Risks associated with customer concentration – 5 top customers accounted for most of its revenue 2. High amount of credit dealings increases the risk of defaulters and weakens financial position 3. High dependence on key suppliers for major components
Jabil Circuit Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Jabil Circuit SWOT Analysis:
1. Robust outlook for the electronics manufacturing services market 2. Acquisition of Nypro – which has operations at 40 locations across 14 countries 3. Growing global health care equipment and supplies market
4. Acquisition of smaller companies and global penetration would increase value
Jabil Circuit Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Jabil Circuit are as mentioned:
1. Intense competition may negatively impact Jabil's margins and market share - Most of Jabil's competitors have international operations and significant financial resources and some have substantially greater manufacturing, research and development and marketing resources than the company 2. Jabil has become subject to certain legal requirements, principally in Europe, regarding the use of certain hazardous substances in, and the collection, reuse and recycling of waste from, certain products that use or generate electricity 3. With rising concerns about global warming, the countries in which Jabil operates, especially the US, are making their environmental laws stricter. Compliance with these may prove difficult
Jabil Circuit Competition
Jabil Circuit Competitors
Below are the top 6 competitors of Jabil Circuit:
1. Benchmark Electronics Inc
2. Celestica Inc
3. Flextronics International Ltd
4. Plexus Corp
5. Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Limited
6. Sanmina Corporation
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Jabil Circuit. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute