Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Delta Electronics analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Delta Electronics SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Delta Electronics to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Delta Electronics is one of the leading brands in the IT & Technology sector.
The table below lists the Delta Electronics SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Delta Electronics competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Care for the Environment, Energy-saving and Our Green Earth
Leading player in the segments that it is present in
Delta Electronics STP
Power management solutions
Power sector, SMEs, Corporates, Governments
Sustainable manager of energy
SWOT Analysis of Delta Electronics
Delta Electronics Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Delta Electronics:
1. Strong employee base of about 68,000 employees 2. Strong global presence – in Australia, Europe, America and Asia 3. Strong financial performance - Delta's consolidated revenues and operating profit increasing consistently
4. World leader in power supply and energy components field
5. It is one of the largest producer of switching power supplies and DC brushless fans
Delta Electronics Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Delta Electronics SWOT Analysis:
1. Manufacturing capabilities concentrated only in Taiwan 2. Financial position affected by heavy investment in R&D
Delta Electronics Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Delta Electronics SWOT Analysis:
1. Growing global focus on information systems and ICT will be a boost for the company’s business 2. Recent internal changes to help boost the company’s transition to help adapt to global changes 3. Plans to expand product lines into smart air ventilation fans, hot-air blowers and thermal exchangers – in a segment in which it is already the market leader
Delta Electronics Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Delta Electronics are as mentioned:
1. In solar energy market, reductions in government subsidies and global oversupply had severe adverse impact on the industry 2. Need to comply with stringent environmental laws and regulations 3. Global economic slowdown will especially impact the company as it has numerous overseas subsidiaries
Delta Electronics Competition
Delta Electronics Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Delta Electronics:
1. Cincon Electronics Co., Ltd.
2. E-Chin Technology Co., Ltd.
3. Minmax Technology Co., Ltd.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Delta Electronics. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute