Delta Electronics SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Delta Electronics, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Delta Electronics to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors, and make strategic improvements. Delta Electronics is one of the leading brands in the IT & Technology sector.
The article below lists the Delta Electronics SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Delta Electronics SWOT Analysis:
In this article:
For Delta Electronics, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Delta Electronics looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Delta Electronics :
1. Strong employee base of about 68,000 employees
2. Strong global presence – in Australia, Europe, America and Asia
3. Strong financial performance - Delta's consolidated revenues and operating profit increasing consistently
4. World leader in power supply and energy components field
5. It is one of the largest producer of switching power supplies and DC brushless fans
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Delta Electronics SWOT Analysis:
1. Manufacturing capabilities concentrated only in Taiwan
2. Financial position affected by heavy investment in R&D
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Delta Electronics SWOT Analysis:
1. Growing global focus on information systems and ICT will be a boost for the company’s business
2. Recent internal changes to help boost the company’s transition to help adapt to global changes
3. Plans to expand product lines into smart air ventilation fans, hot-air blowers and thermal exchangers – in a segment in which it is already the market leader
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Delta Electronics are as mentioned:
1. In solar energy market, reductions in government subsidies and global oversupply had severe adverse impact on the industry
2. Need to comply with stringent environmental laws and regulations
3. Global economic slowdown will especially impact the company as it has numerous overseas subsidiaries
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of Delta Electronics:
1. Cincon Electronics Co., Ltd.
2. E-Chin Technology Co., Ltd.
3. Minmax Technology Co., Ltd.
Hence this concludes the Delta Electronics SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
|Delta Electronics Overview|
Care for the Environment, Energy-saving and Our Green Earth
Leading player in the segments that it is present in
|Delta Electronics STP|
Power management solutions
Power sector, SMEs, Corporates, Governments
Sustainable manager of energy
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Delta Electronics. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us