Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Peter England analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Peter England SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Peter England to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Peter England is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The article below lists the Peter England SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Peter England SWOT Analysis:
For Peter England, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
Peter England Strengths
The strengths of Peter England looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Peter England :
1. The brand offers Work appropriate clothing catering to office going men who prefer a sense of style in their clothing. 2. It was voted among India's Most Trusted Apparel Brands
3. Premium fashion and international fashion also available in the Middle East 4. Clothes for a verity of occasions like formals, parties and Marriages are available
5. One of the largest menswear brand in India with nearly 6 million garments sold every year
Peter England Weaknesses
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Peter England SWOT Analysis:
1. Global penetration is limited as compared to a few other international brands
2. Presence of Indian and international brands offers more offering to customers therefore high brand switching
Peter England Opportunities
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Peter England SWOT Analysis:
1. Can diversify into Indian wear as well
2. Can diversify into higher priced apparel segment or textiles 3. Increase global reach would be beneficial for brand growth
Peter England Threats
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Peter England are as mentioned:
1.New brands coming in pose major threat because of similar pricing
2. Similar patterns and verity available at lesser price with other brands or local market 3. Cheaper imitations are a cause of worry
Peter England Competitors
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 4 competitors of Peter England:
mid-priced value for money range readymade men’s wear
Peter England STP
Young men looking for stylish apparels, be it work, party or casual wear
Urban middle class men
'Fashion-right' styles in men’s wear
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Peter England. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute