Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Allen Solly analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Allen Solly SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Allen Solly to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Allen Solly is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The article below lists the Allen Solly SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Allen Solly SWOT Analysis:
For Allen Solly, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
Allen Solly Strengths
The strengths of Allen Solly looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Allen Solly :
1. The brand is present in more than 50 countries 2. In-house and experienced design and product teams are available with Allen Solly. 3. Premium fashion and international fashion also available 4. Work casuals in bold colours, innovative fabric and young fits
5. Strong Management team also is strength to the company
Allen Solly Weaknesses
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Allen Solly SWOT Analysis:
1. Global penetration is limited as compared to a few other international brands
2. Presence of Indian and international brands offers more offering to customers therefore high brand switching
Allen Solly Opportunities
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Allen Solly SWOT Analysis:
1. Digital initiatives and plans to spend significantly on it over the next few years 2.The brand can diversify into emerging markets and also consider of expanding into other countries or sectors.
Allen Solly Threats
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Allen Solly are as mentioned:
1. New technology coming in might pose threat
2. Similar patterns and verity available at lesser price with other brands pose a threat. 3. Local market may offer similar patterns at a lesser price although discounting on the quality.
Allen Solly Competitors
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of Allen Solly:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Allen Solly. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute