Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Autozone analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Autozone SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Autozone to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Autozone is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Autozone SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Autozone competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
People requiring after sales automotive part and accessories
Retailer and distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories
SWOT Analysis of Autozone
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Autozone:
1. Strong financial performance 2. Diversified range of automobile product portfolio 3. String retail and distribution network with 4800 stores 4. Strong brand portfolio
5. Has a string employee base of 65,000+
6. Good advertising and brand visibility
Here are the weaknesses in the Autozone SWOT Analysis:
1. A survey of employee satisfaction conducted by resulted in AutoZone being a bad workplace in America. 2. Business dependent only on America
Following are the Opportunities in Autozone SWOT Analysis:
1. Strong expansion in automotive and accessory market. 2. Increase in North American aftermarket. 3. Moderate growth in U.S engines market.
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Autozone are as mentioned:
1. The company was sued by the US Equal Opportunity Employment Commission for firing an employee. 2. In 2009, AutoZone was accused of infringing a patent owned by Lisle Corporation in a lawsuit filed in the Southern District of Iowa.
Below are the top 3 competitors of Autozone:
1. Genuine Parts Company
2. The Pep Boys-Manny
3. Moe & Jack
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Autozone. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute