O Reilly Automotive SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of O Reilly Automotive analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In O Reilly Automotive SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like O Reilly Automotive to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. O Reilly Automotive is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The article below lists the O Reilly Automotive SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the O Reilly Automotive SWOT Analysis:
For O Reilly Automotive, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
O Reilly Automotive Strengths
The strengths of O Reilly Automotive looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of O Reilly Automotive :
1. Acquired CSK Auto 2. Present in more than 3,600+ locations 3. All types of accessories are present right from exterior parts to fluids and chemicals 4. S&P 500 Component and 52,00+ full time employees
O Reilly Automotive Weaknesses
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the O Reilly Automotive SWOT Analysis:
1. Geographical expansion is very less 2.Debt to equity ratio is very high above accepted standard
O Reilly Automotive Opportunities
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in O Reilly Automotive SWOT Analysis:
1. Export opportunity to developing country
2. Integrate forward- Manufacture customized automobiles and designs as a new business through JV with auto companies 3. Participation in various auto expos and displaying auto design 4.Offer new and remanufactured hard parts, water pumps and all other variety of range under single brand name
O Reilly Automotive Threats
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of O Reilly Automotive are as mentioned:
1. People prefer to buy parts from authorized service station of company 2. Availability of all components at any point of time is very important 3. Introduction of low maintenance car is potential threat for future business
O Reilly Automotive Competitors
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of O Reilly Automotive:
1. Autozone 2. Advance Auto Parts Inc. 3. U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc.
Hence this concludes the O Reilly Automotive SWOT analysis.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to O Reilly Automotive. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute