Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of E-mart analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In E-mart SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like E-mart to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. E-mart is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the E-mart SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top E-mart competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of E-mart:
1. Consistent performance in sales and good market position 2. First Korean retailer to advance into China with the aim to become one of top leading global retailers 3. Customer engagement programes are there
4. Has nearly 40 outlets in China
Here are the weaknesses in the E-mart SWOT Analysis:
1. Low customer base compared to market leaders 2. Low presence in western countries
Following are the Opportunities in E-mart SWOT Analysis:
1. Tapping the international market specially emerging economies
2. Acquisition of smaller retail chains
3. More visibility through advertising and customer focused services
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of E-mart are as mentioned:
1.Private label are coming into competition 2.High competition from Chinese manufactureres
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to E-mart. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute