Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Bunnings Warehouse analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Bunnings Warehouse SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Bunnings Warehouse to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Bunnings Warehouse is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Bunnings Warehouse SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Bunnings Warehouse competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Hardware products and expert advices at the low prices
Bunnings Warehouse STP
Home owners/ Contractors
Do it yourself customers, contractors and builders
All the hardware tools and products for the lowest price
SWOT Analysis of Bunnings Warehouse
Bunnings Warehouse Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Bunnings Warehouse:
1. Wide network of around 250 stores in Australia 2. Everyday low prices and loyalty programs 3. Free advices and trainings for do it yourself customers 4. Well trained consultants available for doing specialized jobes in home
5. One of the biggest household hardware retail chain in Australia
Bunnings Warehouse Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Bunnings Warehouse SWOT Analysis:
1. Non availability of an online purchase platform 2. People doing it themselves the wrong way can create negative attitude towards the brand 3. People will associate it with self-service and thus the perceived level of service will be less
Bunnings Warehouse Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Bunnings Warehouse SWOT Analysis:
1. Can offer online purchase platform
2. More people wanting to build outdoor hangout places in their homes
3. Growing number of home owners in the country
Bunnings Warehouse Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Bunnings Warehouse are as mentioned:
1. Competition from similar hardware retailers in the country 2. The growing number of companies which takes contract maintenance jobs will reduce the hardware purchase among domestic users 3. The global economic scenario may lead to people investing less on houses and the hardware industry can be easily effected
Bunnings Warehouse Competition
Bunnings Warehouse Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Bunnings Warehouse:
1. Home Hardware
2. Australian Outdoor Living 3. Classic Home Improvements
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bunnings Warehouse. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute