Bunnings Warehouse SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Bunnings Warehouse, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Bunnings Warehouse to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors, and make strategic improvements. Bunnings Warehouse is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The article below lists the Bunnings Warehouse SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Bunnings Warehouse SWOT Analysis:
In this article:
For Bunnings Warehouse, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Bunnings Warehouse looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Bunnings Warehouse :
1. Wide network of around 250 stores in Australia
2. Everyday low prices and loyalty programs
3. Free advices and trainings for do it yourself customers
4. Well trained consultants available for doing specialized jobes in home
5. One of the biggest household hardware retail chain in Australia
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Bunnings Warehouse SWOT Analysis:
1. Non availability of an online purchase platform
2. People doing it themselves the wrong way can create negative attitude towards the brand
3. People will associate it with self-service and thus the perceived level of service will be less
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Bunnings Warehouse SWOT Analysis:
1. Can offer online purchase platform
2. More people wanting to build outdoor hangout places in their homes
3. Growing number of home owners in the country
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Bunnings Warehouse are as mentioned:
1. Competition from similar hardware retailers in the country
2. The growing number of companies which takes contract maintenance jobs will reduce the hardware purchase among domestic users
3. The global economic scenario may lead to people investing less on houses and the hardware industry can be easily effected
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of Bunnings Warehouse:
1. Home Hardware
2. Australian Outdoor Living
3. Classic Home Improvements
Hence this concludes the Bunnings Warehouse SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
|Bunnings Warehouse Overview|
Lowest prices are just the beginning
Hardware products and expert advices at the low prices
|Bunnings Warehouse STP|
Home owners/ Contractors
Do it yourself customers, contractors and builders
All the hardware tools and products for the lowest price
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bunnings Warehouse. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us