Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Price Chopper analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Price Chopper SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Price Chopper to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Price Chopper is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Price Chopper SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Price Chopper competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Price Chopper:
1. Well-known brand: About 80+ years old 2. Credible distribution: More than 100 stores across the country 3. Aggressive expansion strategy: Company has acquired many stores from chains like Giant Value, P&C food markets, etc 4. Company is involve in various green and energy-saving initiatives like generation of power through natural gas fuel cell, this increases brand loyalty
Price Chopper Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Price Chopper SWOT Analysis:
1. Competitive market means low brand loyalty and less revenues
2. Small business units compared to big players
3. Advertising and marketing exercises are restricted
Price Chopper Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Price Chopper SWOT Analysis:
1. New products and services can be launch to cater new segment 2. Growth rates and profitability 3. Company can enter into new markets globally to increase its customer base
Price Chopper Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Price Chopper are as mentioned:
1. Rising cost of raw materials 2. Government regulations and unexpected problems 3. Financial capacity and price changes
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Price Chopper. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute