Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Arthur D Little analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Arthur D Little SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Arthur D Little to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Arthur D Little is one of the leading brands in the management & consulting sector.
The article below lists the Arthur D Little SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Arthur D Little SWOT Analysis:
For Arthur D Little, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
Arthur D Little Strengths
The strengths of Arthur D Little looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Arthur D Little :
1. Arthur D. Little pioneered the concept of contracted professional services 2. They have 35 offices in 20 countries. 3. The company was started in 1886 and formally incorporated in 1909. Thus one of the oldest consultancies in the world. 4. They publish a bi-annual thought leadership collection called PRISM
5. Small yet skilled employee base
Arthur D Little Weaknesses
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Arthur D Little SWOT Analysis:
1. They have only about 1000 employees worldwide, hence service reach is limited 2. They have lesser brand recall vis-à-vis their competitors.
Arthur D Little Opportunities
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Arthur D Little SWOT Analysis:
1. They have opportunity in the growing economies in the world. 2. They need to leverage their first consultancy position as a marketing strategy
3. Increase employee base as for consulting companies, employees are the biggest asset.
Arthur D Little Threats
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Arthur D Little are as mentioned:
1. The ongoing recession could pose a threat to the business of Arthur D. Little 2. Their limited presence vis-à-vis their experience can cause a threat to the firm’s business.
Arthur D Little Competitors
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of Arthur D Little:
1. A.T. Kearney 2. Bain & Company 3. Booz & Company
Hence this concludes the Arthur D Little SWOT analysis.
They give stress in innovation, strategy and technology.
Arthur D Little STP
Companies and industries seeking professional business solutions
All industries, corporates, business groups
One of the oldest general management consultancies in the world.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Arthur D Little. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute