Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Gallup Consulting analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Gallup Consulting SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Gallup Consulting to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Gallup Consulting is one of the leading brands in the management & consulting sector.
The table below lists the Gallup Consulting SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Gallup Consulting competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
They are research based performance management consultancy.
Gallup Consulting STP
Industries seeking professional consulting service
All industries, corporates, businesses
They give research oriented solutions.
SWOT Analysis of Gallup Consulting
Gallup Consulting Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Gallup Consulting:
1. Gallup has more than 40 offices in over 25 countries 2. They have had frameworks prepared on more than 30 years of research 3. Gallup has four divisions namely, Gallup Poll, Gallup Consulting, Gallup University, and Gallup Press
4. Expertise in the field makes them strong amongst competitors
Gallup Consulting Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Gallup Consulting SWOT Analysis:
1. They have business mostly in HR area hence limited diversity 2. They have limited geographic reach as compared to their competitors.
Gallup Consulting Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Gallup Consulting SWOT Analysis:
1. They have great opportunities in developing economies. 2. They have immense opportunities if they start outsourcing business as well.
Gallup Consulting Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Gallup Consulting are as mentioned:
1. Less brand recall and tough competition from leaders in the consulting industry. 2. The ongoing recession is a threat to the business of Gallup.
Gallup Consulting Competition
Gallup Consulting Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Gallup Consulting:
1. McKinsey & company 2. Booz & Company 3. Bain & Company
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Gallup Consulting. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute