McGraw Hill Companies SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of McGraw Hill Companies analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In McGraw Hill Companies SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like McGraw Hill Companies to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. McGraw Hill Companies is one of the leading brands in the media & entertainment sector.
The table below lists the McGraw Hill Companies SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top McGraw Hill Companies competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Your lifelong learning partner-Connect-Learn-Succeed
Best authors and latest Information
McGraw Hill Companies STP
All kinds of book publications
Students and writers of all age groups
Best books for education with quality information and best authors
SWOT Analysis of McGraw Hill Companies
McGraw Hill Companies Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of McGraw Hill Companies:
1. Great background in printing & publications since 1888 2. Leading education company focused on digital learning & educational services worldwide 3. Global Presence with operations over 40 countries 4. Strong financial position and leading information provider
5. Excellent distribution of books and top brand recall among global brands
McGraw Hill Companies Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the McGraw Hill Companies SWOT Analysis:
1. Core concentration is mainly on educational sector 2.Over dependence on US market 3.High prices which is an obvious hurdle for developing countries
McGraw Hill Companies Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in McGraw Hill Companies SWOT Analysis:
1. Commercial and business printing 2.Expanding more operations in Europe and Asia 3.Providing subsidies for developing countries like Pearson
McGraw Hill Companies Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of McGraw Hill Companies are as mentioned:
1. Increase in online data, e-books and other supplement information 2. Competition from other global players 3.Improved publications of local players such as Uni-tech publications
McGraw Hill Companies Competition
McGraw Hill Companies Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of McGraw Hill Companies:
1.Pearson plc 2.Houghton Mifflin Harcourt publishing 3.Reed Elsevier Group plc
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to McGraw Hill Companies. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute