Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of LeapFrog analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In LeapFrog SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like LeapFrog to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. LeapFrog is one of the leading brands in the media & entertainment sector.
The table below lists the LeapFrog SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top LeapFrog competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Innovative, interactive and electronic educational toys
Toddlers, infants, kids(1-5); Semi-urban, urban
Toys for all kinds of children; changes the model based on the popular cartoon.
SWOT Analysis of LeapFrog
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of LeapFrog:
1. LeapFrog has a wide range of toys varying from interactive and educational ones to adorable lilly toys 2. Wide distribution network across UK and has started centers in various other parts of the world 3. Established online marketing and tele-shopping system
4. Strong Partnerships with Sega Toys and other global players
5. Innovations like Tablets and smart pads offering educational games
Here are the weaknesses in the LeapFrog SWOT Analysis:
1. Inability to target the low income group 2. Inability to establish its presence in other parts of the globe due to local competitors
Following are the Opportunities in LeapFrog SWOT Analysis:
1. Can explore the new and rising market of “Health toys” 2. Can partner with South Asian Toy Companies to explore the oriental market
3. More brand and advertising strengthen brand presence in the market
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of LeapFrog are as mentioned:
1. Toy industry is dominated by unorganized market 2. Local Competitions in other markets is high 3. Heavy dependence on partnerships for venturing external markets
4. Preference of children in shifting to outdoor activities can be a threat
Below are the top 3 competitors of LeapFrog:
1. Barnes & Noble 2. VTechkids 3. Babynames
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to LeapFrog. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute