OSIM SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of OSIM, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
OSIM is one of the leading brands in the pharma and healthcare sector. The article below lists the OSIM SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
For OSIM, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of OSIM looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in starting SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of OSIM :
1. Offers a wide portfolio of innovative healthy lifestyle products.
2. Decades of experience in healthy lifestyle and well-being business – well established and known brand.
3. The brand value is communicated at all customer touch points, through products, outlets, brand image, service excellence and in-depth knowledge of holistic health.
4. Operates a wide point-of-sales network across 30 countries.
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the OSIM SWOT Analysis:
1. The products are expensive, hence limited target group.
2. Limited geographic reach as compared to a few global brands
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in OSIM SWOT Analysis:
1. A larger market can be tapped for its products.
2. Needs to create new products which are affordable and accessible.
3. Can have tie-ups with fitness centres and gyms.
4. More people are growing health conscious hence opportunity for consumer sale
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of OSIM are as mentioned:
1. Numerous substitutes are available.
2. Very high buyer power – difficult for company to create need for it products.
3. Competition from other players can reduce market share
Read Similar SWOT analysis
Hence this concludes the OSIM SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
Osim International Limited
Healthy lifestyle products
Inspiring well-being; Discover your sense of well-being; Inspiring Life
The most preferred healthy lifestyle brand in Asia, with the highest top of mind recall
People who seek to improve the quality of their lives, through better overall well-being.
Upper middle class and rich people who want easy and quicker solutions for healthy lifestyle.
Osim is preferred by people as it is innovative, improves their health in an easier way and allows them improved overall well-being.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to OSIM. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us