Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of OSIM analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In OSIM SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like OSIM to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. OSIM is one of the leading brands in the pharma and healthcare sector.
The table below lists the OSIM SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top OSIM competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Inspiring well-being; Discover your sense of well-being; Inspiring Life
The most preferred healthy lifestyle brand in Asia, with the highest top of mind recall
People who seek to improve the quality of their lives, through better overall well-being.
Upper middle class and rich people who want easy and quicker solutions for healthy lifestyle.
Osim is preferred by people as it is innovative, improves their health in an easier way and allows them improved overall well-being.
SWOT Analysis of OSIM
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of OSIM:
1. Offers a wide portfolio of innovative healthy lifestyle products. 2. Decades of experience in healthy lifestyle and well-being business – well established and known brand. 3. The brand value is communicated at all customer touch points, through products, outlets, brand image, service excellence and in-depth knowledge of holistic health. 4. Operates a wide point-of-sales network across 30 countries.
Here are the weaknesses in the OSIM SWOT Analysis:
1. The products are expensive, hence limited target group. 2. Limited geographic reach as compared to a few global brands
Following are the Opportunities in OSIM SWOT Analysis:
1. A larger market can be tapped for its products. 2. Needs to create new products which are affordable and accessible. 3. Can have tie-ups with fitness centres and gyms.
4. More people are growing health conscious hence opportunity for consumer sale
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of OSIM are as mentioned:
1. Numerous substitutes are available. 2. Very high buyer power – difficult for company to create need for it products.
3. Competition from other players can reduce market share
Below are the top 2 competitors of OSIM:
1. Ogawa 2. Gintell
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to OSIM. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute