Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of JK Cement analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In JK Cement SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like JK Cement to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. JK Cement is one of the leading brands in the real estate and construction sector.
The article below lists the JK Cement SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the JK Cement SWOT Analysis:
For JK Cement, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
JK Cement Strengths
The strengths of JK Cement looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of JK Cement :
1. JK Cements has an operational experience of over Three decades.
2. It has an installed grey cement capacity of 7.5 MTPA.
3. The company is one of largest producer of cement in the county with 4,00,000 tons of capacity.
4. It is also one of the largest producer of Wall Putty with a capacity of 3,00,000 tons.
5. It is the first company to install waste heat recovery plant to take care of need of green power.
6. Company has a capacitive power generation capacity of over 100 Mws
JK Cement Weaknesses
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the JK Cement SWOT Analysis:
1. It has major operations in Rajasthan and Karnataka only.
2. Moreover, the brand awareness pan India is very less when compared to national players in the country.
JK Cement Opportunities
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in JK Cement SWOT Analysis:
1. It should expand its operations to other parts of the country.
2. Government policies would also help the company to grow in the country.
3. It can enter into untapped markets.
4. Real Estate sector is in a boom in India, so it’s a huge opportunity for players like JK Cements to leverage upon.
JK Cement Threats
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of JK Cement are as mentioned:
1. It would face strong competition from regional players when it tries to enter new markets.
2. Many major cement players are doing aggressive marketing and branding activities that might impact JK cement operations
3. Increasing cost of operations and fluctuating construction business scenario
JK Cement Competitors
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 4 competitors of JK Cement:
Tier I/II/III cities, Public Sector/Private Sector, Customer/Builder
Customers and Builders in both Public and private sector in all tier cities
A Strong Cement Brand
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to JK Cement. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute