Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Cera analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Cera SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Cera to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Cera is one of the leading brands in the real estate and construction sector.
The article below lists the Cera SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Cera competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
General and Premium customers living in Tier I and Tier II cities or builders having projects in Urban areas
Style, Innovation, Leadership
SWOT Analysis of Cera
For Cera, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position. Let us start the Cera SWOT Analysis:
The strengths of Cera looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Cera :
1. The CERA plant was the first to use natural gas – the purest fuel that gives extra sheen on products.
2. A modern facility with latest machinery like automatic CNC Machines & automatic polishing, the plant is equipped with superior technology manufactures the avant-garde collection of eco-friendly single lever faucets apart from the normal Half Turn & Quarter Turn faucets.
3. CERA has been steadfastly growing which is a reflection of its unflinching commitment towards innovation.
4. A team of over two hundred technicians across India provide prompt after-sales services to its customers
5. CERA was voted Product of the Year in sanitaryware segment for consecutive years
6. CERA was also conferred Power Brand, which is awarded to top 100 brands in India
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Cera SWOT Analysis:
1. Its distribution network is not as strong as compared to its competitors.
2. The brand has very limited international existence compared to leading global players
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Cera SWOT Analysis:
1. It can increase its pan India distribution and exports to increase worldwide presence.
2. It can look for mergers and acquisitions to build a stronger brand worldwide
3. More advertising through TVCs and online media
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Cera are as mentioned:
1. Regional low cost manufacturers are causing problems for CERA.
2. Government policies keep changing, so CERA should be careful while planning new implementations.
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 4 competitors of Cera:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Cera. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute