Roca SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Roca, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Roca is one of the leading brands in the real estate and construction sector. The article below lists the Roca SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
For Roca, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Roca looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in starting SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Roca :
1. It has decades of operational experience since 1929 that gives it a huge advantage over others.
2. It has operational experience Portugal, France, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Russia, Morocco, Argentina, Brazil, India and China.
3. It has won around 40 awards from various different organizations.
4. It has a wide portfolio of products when compared to its competitors.
Roca is one of the organizations that puts very high emphasis on Water conservations.
5. Global presence of the brand is spread across 130+ countries
6. Media and advertising in newspapers and TVCs have resulted in strong brand image
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Roca SWOT Analysis:
1. Being a market leader, it is always under scrutiny for its operations
2. The brand has limited market share growth due to intense competition from brands and local players
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Roca SWOT Analysis:
1. Roca should look for mergers and acquisitions to expand its worldwide operations.
2. Real Estate sector is growing at a rapid pace, so it is a great opportunity for Roca to grab.
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Roca are as mentioned:
1. Strong competition from local and global brands is a challenge for Roca.
2. Roca should also be careful of the policies made by the government during planning of strategies as they may change anytime.
Similar to Roca
2. Cera Sanitaryware
Hence this concludes the Roca SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
High quality products
Rural/Urban Areas, Tier I/II/III Cities, General/Premium Customers, Public/private Contractors/Builders
General and Premium customers living in Tier I and Tier II cities or builders having projects in Urban areas
Progress, reliability, excellence and leadership
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Roca. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us