Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Westfield Group analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Westfield Group SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Westfield Group to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Westfield Group is one of the leading brands in the real estate and construction sector.
The table below lists the Westfield Group SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Westfield Group competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Westfield Group:
1. Strong market presence and strong brand name in Australia 2. Steady cash flow from operation. 3. Diversified business portfolio and employee force of approx 4000 globally 4. Ability to raise capital quickly, as debt and equity globally 5. Has a wide geographic presence in Australia, Brazil, New Zealand, United Kingdom and United States 6. Has investment portfolios in over 120 shopping centres
Westfield Group Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Westfield Group SWOT Analysis:
1. More focus on retail properties. 2. Not present in developing nations and emerging economies
Westfield Group Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Westfield Group SWOT Analysis:
1. Joint ventures to help establish market position further 2.Acquisitions for increasing market presence 3. Emerging market like Asian countries
Westfield Group Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Westfield Group are as mentioned:
1. Competition from existing players in the real estate industry 2.Fluctuation in price of property 3. Reduction of lease rates of store
Westfield Group Competition
Westfield Group Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Westfield Group:
1. Simon Property Group, Inc. 2. Capital Shopping Centers plc 3. CBL & Associates Properties Inc.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Westfield Group. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute