Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Spanish La Liga analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Spanish La Liga SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Spanish La Liga to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Spanish La Liga is one of the leading brands in the sports teams and events sector.
The table below lists the Spanish La Liga SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Spanish La Liga competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Spanish La Liga SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
A football league where the very best players ply their trade
Spanish La Liga STP
All football lovers across the world
Men in the age group 15-60
Entertaining league with a lot of goals
SWOT Analysis of Spanish La Liga
Spanish La Liga Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Spanish La Liga:
1. Strongest league in Europe according to UEFA’s “league coefficient” 2. The two richest and most successful clubs-Real Madrid and Barcelona play in this league 3. The strong rivalry between Real Madrid and Barcelona 4. Presence of the top best players like Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi
5. Better technical skills of the players
6. Spain, being the world and European Champion in Football, have increased the popularity of the league
Spanish La Liga Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Spanish La Liga SWOT Analysis:
1. Dominated by only two teams-Real Madrid and Barcelona 2. Less popular in Asia and USA as compared to the English Premier League 3. Most of the money from the TV rights go to only two clubs, resulting in a skewed distribution of resources
Spanish La Liga Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Spanish La Liga SWOT Analysis:
1. If more clubs come up and challenge the top 2, this will easily be the best league in the world. 2.Develop a fan base in Asia and USA, as the European Market is already saturated
Spanish La Liga Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Spanish La Liga are as mentioned:
1. Threat of Catalonia separating from Spain and forming their own league 2. Threat of the global reach of EPL
Spanish La Liga Competition
Spanish La Liga Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Spanish La Liga:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Spanish La Liga. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute