Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Everland analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Everland SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Everland to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Everland is one of the leading brands in the tourism and hospitality sector.
The table below lists the Everland SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Everland competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Families and youth staying in the surrounding areas
Providers of comfortable and pleasurable holidays 365 days a year
SWOT Analysis of Everland
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Everland:
1. It is South Korea’s largest theme park and enjoys a very strong attendance 2. It is the pioneer in Korea in the concept of amusement parks/theme parks and has won several awards for their different services. 3. It has a very strong parent company; the brand is very strong financially 4. It has a wide range of attractions and shows that would appeal to all age groups
Here are the weaknesses in the Everland SWOT Analysis:
1. It doesn’t have a very strong brand presence outside South Korea. 2. South Korea is not traditionally a very popular global tourist destination; this adversely affects the number of international visitors.
Following are the Opportunities in Everland SWOT Analysis:
1. It can take advantage of its association with a strong brand like Samsung. 2. Theme Parks is a growing industry and Asia is considered to be an attractive market. 3.Through effective marketing campaigns, it can try to attract international tourists.
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Everland are as mentioned:
1. Intense rivalry from local competitors. 2. In the absence of constant innovation, Everland would lose its appeal. 3.The demographics of South Korea are not favourable; South Korea has a rapidly ageing population.
Below are the top 3 competitors of Everland:
1. Seoul Land, South Korea 2. Seoul Grand Park, South Korea 3.Lotte World, South Korea
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Everland. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute