Fortune Park Hotels SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Fortune Park Hotels analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Fortune Park Hotels SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Fortune Park Hotels to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Fortune Park Hotels is one of the leading brands in the tourism and hospitality sector.
The table below lists the Fortune Park Hotels SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Fortune Park Hotels competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
To provide a superior hospitality experience at excellent value
Fortune Park Hotels STP
Business and leisure travelers
Upper middle and upper class urban
A hotel chain that provides top quality accommodation at affordable rates
SWOT Analysis of Fortune Park Hotels
Fortune Park Hotels Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Fortune Park Hotels:
1. 40 hotels, 66 operational alliances in over 50 cities 2. India’s fastest growing hotel chain on the first class business segment 3. Inherits goodwill and reputation from its parent company
4. The brand is growing rapidly in its attempt to fulfill its promise “let fortune take you places”
5. Won the PATWA award for “Best First Class Hotel Chain”
Fortune Park Hotels Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Fortune Park Hotels SWOT Analysis:
1. Low brand recall compared to leading hotel chains
2. Market share growth is restricted as highly competitive segment
Fortune Park Hotels Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Fortune Park Hotels SWOT Analysis:
1. Opening up to the global market
2. ITC is a big name globally
3. Everyone is looking for good service at affordable rates in the current economic statuses
4. Growing concept of Corporate Wellness in India
5. Medical Tourism
Fortune Park Hotels Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Fortune Park Hotels are as mentioned:
1. Increasing competition. Rampant increase in International entrants 2. There is a new trend of people preferring Well furnished guest houses over hotels
Fortune Park Hotels Competition
Fortune Park Hotels Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Fortune Park Hotels:
1. Westin 2. Vivanta 3. Ista
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Fortune Park Hotels. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute