Lemon Tree Hotels SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Lemon Tree Hotels analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Lemon Tree Hotels SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Lemon Tree Hotels to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Lemon Tree Hotels is one of the leading brands in the tourism and hospitality sector.
The table below lists the Lemon Tree Hotels SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Lemon Tree Hotels competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
It is India’s first, largest and finest chain of Youthful, spirited, efficient and growing upscale hotels and resorts.
Lemon Tree Hotels STP
Mid Market & Upscale
Mid – Market travelers looking for comfort (Red Fox Hotels), Leisure Travelers (Lemon Tree Premier)
An Internationally acceptable Mid – Market hotel which values each of their customers by providing them a Fresh, Fun & Refreshing experience.
SWOT Analysis of Lemon Tree Hotels
Lemon Tree Hotels Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Lemon Tree Hotels:
1. The Lemon Tree Group of hotels provides a Variety of 20+ Hotels starting of from Mid Market to Upscale Hotels 2. The Hotel has a cozy and homely felling about it which is something customer’s like 3. Indian cultural and geographical diversity pulls tourism 4. The Hotel has extremely friendly staff (They have particular staff in yellow ribbons). This staff is especially present to solve grievances of people
5. The Lemon tree group believes in providing the ultimate refreshing experience. They produce their own soaps and shampoos
Lemon Tree Hotels Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Lemon Tree Hotels SWOT Analysis:
1. No presence in 2 of the Largest Metros i.e. Mumbai & Kolkata 2. Newer in the industry hence less market share
3. Lesser in terms of hospitality experience compared to market leaders
Lemon Tree Hotels Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Lemon Tree Hotels SWOT Analysis:
1. MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences & Exhibitions )– Lemon tree has its its presence in important cities like Bangalore where Meeting and conferences can be held 2. Mid Market Hotels are receiving Increasing Government support 3.The Lemon Tree group are small affordable hotels hence providing the ideal option of a weekend get away
Lemon Tree Hotels Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Lemon Tree Hotels are as mentioned:
1. Terrorist threats, economic downturn, political turbulence 2.There is a new trend of people preferring Well furnished guest houses over hotels 3. Changing trends from the west may be an issue to implement by already existing players due to the high initial investment
Lemon Tree Hotels Competition
Lemon Tree Hotels Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Lemon Tree Hotels:
1.Ista 2.Vivanta 3.Westin
4 Sarovar Premier
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Lemon Tree Hotels. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute