Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of ComfortDelGro analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In ComfortDelGro SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like ComfortDelGro to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. ComfortDelGro is one of the leading brands in the transport and logistics sector.
The table below lists the ComfortDelGro SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top ComfortDelGro competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
All classes of people needing to move from point A to point B in their daily commute
Hassle free transport service connecting the whole city of Singapore
SWOT Analysis of ComfortDelGro
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of ComfortDelGro:
1. Existing distribution and sales networks 2. High growth rate due to increasing commuter base with strong YOY growth in commuters 3. Expansion into new sectors such as monorails and high speed tram services.
4. Market leader in Singapore in public transit systems
5. More than 20,000 people are employed with the brand
6. It has global presence in over 7 countries with more than a fleet size of 40,000+
Here are the weaknesses in the ComfortDelGro SWOT Analysis:
1. Competitive market with several taxi/bus operators plying and ferrying visitors 2. Relatively unknown brand compared to competitors with established brands
Following are the Opportunities in ComfortDelGro SWOT Analysis:
1. New acquisitions of local brands possible to increase market share and customer base
2. Growing demand for transportation with increase in tourism and local working population
3. Income level is at a constant increase
4. High growth rates can translate into profitability if costs are taken care of.
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of ComfortDelGro are as mentioned:
1. Growing competition among travel services in Singapore
2. Increasing growth of private vehicles as a status symbol
3. Fuel costs and low profit margins
Below are the top 3 competitors of ComfortDelGro:
1. DB Schenker Croatia 2. AZ Logistic 3. Prestige – Multi Model Transportation Services
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to ComfortDelGro. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute