Kenworth SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Kenworth, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Kenworth is one of the leading brands in the transport and logistics sector. The article below lists the Kenworth SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
Let us start the SWOT Analysis below:
The strengths of Kenworth looks at the key internal factors of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market and strengthens its position.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in a SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Kenworth :
1. Extensive dealer network.
2. Innovation led production integrating component technology with advanced aerodynamics.
3. Regular winner of JD Power Awards for Heavy Duty Truck Product Satisfaction.
4. It builds customized trucks to cater to the needs of different industries.
5. Focuses on enhances durability and driver’s comfort.
6. Powered by highly efficient Paccar engines.
7. Wide portfolio of various models of trucks.
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which it can improve. Here are the weaknesses in the Kenworth SWOT Analysis:
1.With major industries outsourcing their manufacturing activities, demand is low.
2. Recession in the US markets led to drop of revenue.
The opportunities for any brand can include prospects of future growth. Following are the opportunities in Kenworth SWOT Analysis:
1. Providing trucks on lease.
2. Premier Care Gold Certification ensures lifetime relationship building with the clients providing servicing and lounge options to the drivers.
3. Expansion to bus and van manufacturing.
The threats for any business can be external factors which can negatively impact its business. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Kenworth are as mentioned:
1. Slowdown in the international markets like China affecting revenues.
2. Dependent on how well the economy is doing.
Hence this concludes the Kenworth SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
The World’s Best.
Reputed for 90 years for the durability and engineering excellence of their trucks.
Businesses in need of medium duty and heavy duty trucks
Businesses requiring technologically advanced and efficient trucks
Manufacturing world’s best heavy duty trucks and services.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Kenworth. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us