Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Imperial Holdings analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Imperial Holdings SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Imperial Holdings to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Imperial Holdings is one of the leading brands in the transport and logistics sector.
The table below lists the Imperial Holdings SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Imperial Holdings competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Leading private sector transport and warehousing operation in Africa
Imperial Holdings STP
Business which requires logistics and transportation services
Businesses which requires inter-modal logistics, distribution, warehousing and storage facilities
Imperial Logistics is a global logistics and supply chain leader that moves business and industry through innovation, inspiration and foresight
SWOT Analysis of Imperial Holdings
Imperial Holdings Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Imperial Holdings:
1. Exposed to diverse industries, markets, countries and clients 2. Expansion in inland waterway shipping due to Lehnkering acquisition 3. Extensive, established operations in 14 African countries 4. Leader in private sector transport and warehousing operation in Africa
5. Financially strong company and good market position
Imperial Holdings Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Imperial Holdings SWOT Analysis:
1. Brand devaluation because of alleged ethical practices that came into focus recently 2. Highly diversified but penetration is low 3. Lesser known than its global competitors
Imperial Holdings Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Imperial Holdings SWOT Analysis:
1. Expansion through acquisition, partnerships & grassroots development
2. Capitalize on integration services capability 3. Expansion of business in eastern Europe and South America
Imperial Holdings Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Imperial Holdings are as mentioned:
1. Rate of growth in vehicle sales likely to slow down
2. Small competitors with low cost services 3. Increasing fuel prices
Imperial Holdings Competition
Imperial Holdings Competitors
Below are the top 2 competitors of Imperial Holdings:
1. Unitrans 2. Barloworld Logistics
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Imperial Holdings. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute