1. Huge brand equity and one of the biggest players in the two wheelers Indian market
2. Excellent R&D, and wide variety of products in every segment
3. Excellent distribution and good number of service centers 4. TVS Group has over 40,000 employees and a customer reach of over 15 million 5. Associating itself with celebrity brand ambassadors 6. ‘Scooty’ as a brand has become a second name for the scooterrate segment
1. Absence in the premium bike segment
1.Two-wheeler segment is one of the most growing industries 2.Export of bikes is limited i.e. untapped international markets
1. Strong competition from Indian as well as international brands 2. Dependence on government policies and rising fuel prices 3. Better public transport will affect two-wheeler sales
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to TVS Motors. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.