SWOT Analysis of Purex with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Soap & Detergents
Pureclean. Purevalue. Purex.
A washing detergent which combines the cleansing advantages of bleach & washing powder
Soap & Detergents
Upper middle class
A washing detergent which combines the cleansing advantages of bleach & washing powder and provides complete value-for-money
1. A renowned brand name worldwide 2. Bleaching characteristics differentiate it from its competitors 3. Strong in technology and R&D
4. Strong backing from parent company means good distribution
1. An image that it fades clothes fast 2. Weak foot-hold in emerging economies 3. Legal issues due to brand wars
1. Target emerging countries which has one of the largest potentials in the detergent market 2. Use non-traditional means of promotions to tap a significant market share 3.Introduction of better variants by technology development and innovations 4. Niche target market 5. Differentiate itself from other market players using the bleaching phenomenon and promoting the same
1. High competition from competitors
2. Low profit margins in detergent sector 3.Threat from existing and new players in the market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Purex. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.