SWOT Analysis of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
Computer Sciences Corporation
IT services, IT consulting
A global leader in providing technology enabled business solutions and services
Serves worldwide and ranks among the leading IT services providers in the world.
Segments customer requirements based on the kind of IT services or consulting required by them
Industries and businesses requiring application services, cloud solutions and services, infrastructure services, industry software and solutions, mobility solutions etc.
Positioned as the global leader in providing technology enabled solutions and services
1. CSC has been IT leader for more than 50 years 2. More than 70,000 professionals which serve clients in more than 70 countries 3. Covers wide range of industries from aerospace and defense to travel , transportation etc. 4. Company has acquired DynCorp and Covansys Corporation
5. Diverse range of offerings from cloud, cybersecurity to applications and mobility.
6. High awareness about the company and strong customer relationships
1. Lower international penetration due to high competition 2. Company has faced high criticism for engaging in lobbying and not paying any taxes 3. The company has been accused of breaching human rights 4. The revenues have been falling which impact investor confidence
1. Further increase penetration in markets in Asia, Australia and Europe 2. Demand for cloud based solutions is on the increase 3. Big Data analytic tools are required in almost all industries in present times and have huge growth potential
4. Companies spend a lot on cybersecurity solutions
1. High competition from other large IT companies internationally 2. Constant innovation needed to provide solutions for threats to cyber security which is very crucial 3. Requires the maintenance of a huge working staff which leads to higher costs if not outsourced.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.