SWOT Analysis of Sonata Watches with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Titan Industries Limited (Tata Group)
Watches and Accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
What are you waiting for?
Aesthetic watches for the masses
Consumer Mass market, predominantly youth market
Watches for those who do not like to wait
1. Mass appeal, especially for the youth
2. Association with Tata Groups Titan Industries increases brand reliability
3. Changing designs reflecting the changing needs of the Indian consumer
4. One of the most trusted brands in India 5. Good marketing and advertising strategies by roping in celebrities to attract the customers
1. Positioned as a watch for the masses, it will be difficult for Sonata as a brand to establish itself in the mid income category 2. Despite being a quality product, it has limited global presence compared to some other brands
1.The lower end market for Sonata is highly unorganised with few brands having brand recall as high as Sonata 2. Global penetration would help brand grow and target youth worldwide
3.Tie-up with fashion houses and special schemes for youth
1. The Lower end Watch market is highly price sensitive with higher chances of brand switching 2. Entry of foreign players has led to tough competition
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Sonata Watches. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.