SWOT Analysis of K Swiss with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Apparel - Footwear
Lifestyle and retail
Keep it pure; Partys over;
The brand is known for their top quality running shoes
Men and women sporting casual sports apparels
Urban men and women from upper0middle and upper class
leading worldwide designer, marketer, and distributor of sports, fitness, and casual footwear and apparel
1. The brand has seen popularity since 1966.
2. The brand keeps on marketing its products in innovative ways by videos and website which has led to a sudden increase in its popularity.
3. The brand has a diverse portfolio including shoes for running and other sports, apparels for sports and jackets, sweaters, sweatshirts, track jackets, tee shirts, caps, socks and bags for both men and women
4. The brand is known for its invention-K Swiss tubes, a light weight running shoes providing lightness and comfort.
5. The customer can reach the product through various channels like departmental stores, sports shops and e commerce website.
6. The brand has sports stars brand ambassadors
1. The company does not have its stores in developing countries like India.
2.The company does not have any long-term manufacturing agreements with manufacturing units located at various parts of the world like China , Taiwan etc
1. The company should make long term agreements with manufacturing units to reduce backlog and other issues. 2. Increase global penetration 3. Tie-ups with sports academies, schools etc
1. Similar products available in other brands.
2. The company might face trade barriers and currency fluctuations since it imports all the products from its manufacturing units.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.