SWOT Analysis of Brioni with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Apparel and Accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
To be one of a kind
Handmade suits to perfection
Fashion and lifestyle concious men
Urban upper class men
Premium hand-made suits
1.Strong legacy over many years with boutiques spread over 3 continents in all the major cities of the world and has MBO’s with all the major retailers. 2. The acquisition of the brand by Pinault-Printemps-Redoute one of the world’s leading brand portfolio making companies has been a great boost for the brand. 3. The brand believes in handmade custom-tailoring with a choice of over 5000 fabrics. 4. The brand has its own procuring and manufacturing facility in Italy where trained tailors add the finesse to every suit.
5. The brand has a very privileged clientele consisting of world leaders like George W Bush, Kofi Annan and Hollywood personalities
6. Brioni has extended its brand portfolio by venturing into different product line like eyewear and fragrances for men.
7. Brioni differentiates its core product “the suit” with the creation of over 200 styles by its 900 strong tailor team every year.
1. The brand does not believe in advertising its product unlike its competitors and has limited awareness 2. The brand has only one manufacturing facility which will make it difficult to maintain the economies of scale in the long run
1.The brand can spread its network across many other cities which have a potential clientele for the product. 2. The brand can also extend its product line to become a complete lifestyle brand for men.
1. The brand is only available to a select few and the fact that many designers are in the field of ready-made suits poses a threat to the brand. 2. The market recessions can also lead to less spending on lifestyle products which could affect sales.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Brioni. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.