SWOT Analysis of Big Bazaar with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Lifestyle and retail
Is se sasta aur accha kahi nahi!
Big Bazaar povides affordable lifestyle to Indian consumers
Big Bazaar STP
Price sensitive group
Upper middle class and lower middle class
Big Bazaar is every family's favourite retail store
Big Bazaar SWOT Analysis
1. Affordability for middle class is provided by Big Bazaar in India 2. Big Bazaar offers quality,choice and convenience 3. Wide range of products and service offerings 4. Strong presence in local market
5. Attractive promotional offers given by Big Bazaar to attract customer through discounts, sales, exhange offers etc
6. Large no. SKU provided to consumers
7. Good branding and advertising by also roping in celebrity brand ambassadors also boosted Big Bazaar's presence
1. Big Bazaar is not known globally and restricted to the Indian market only 2. No different game plan according to divergent people, their lifestyles, their tastes and budgets in India
1. Big Bazaar can plan to expand globally by tie-ups 2. Entering into high premium segment 3. Opportunity to expand into financial services catering to huge segment
4. Increased rural penetration can also benefit Big Bazaar
1. Competitors with a global presence 2. Online markets can severaly affect the market share of Big Bazaar 3. Low priced brand perceived to be of low quality in Indian consumer minds
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Big Bazaar. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.