SWOT Analysis of The Entertainer with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Entertainer Ltd.
Mad about Toys
Fair price and excellent customer service
Individuals of all age groups
Households with kids
Experts in kid’s toys
1. Biggest independent toy shop in UK 2. Phenomenal growth at an average of about one store per month 3. Many years of retail industry experience 4. Experts in toy making
5. Fair prices and excellent customer service
6. Best online toy retailer for two consecutive years
7. Wide variety of products stocked in the shop as well as available online
1. The store is always closed on Sunday hence lose busy customers 2. Sells toys that comply with the Christianity hence popular toys such as Harry Potter’s are not sold 3. Toy machine guns are not stocked although toy firearms of other kinds are sold
1. Expansion plans in new geographical locations 2. Growth in ecommerce industry 3. Incorporating new technology in distribution and supply chain
1. Changing trend in children’s choice for toys 2. Supermarkets and Departmental stores also acts as competitors 3. Online trading by Amazon
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.