SWOT Analysis of Toy Kingdom with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
S M Group - International Toyworld Inc
The Amazing toy stores
Has been the largest toy store in the Asia Pacific region catering amazing toys through its large chain of hypermarkets and supermarkets.
Toy stores for children
Children of the age group 0-14 years and also above.
It is positioned as a toy store where toy shopping becomes fun, easy and convenient.
1. Largest toy store chain in Asia Pacific region. 2. Offers wide range of toys for children divided into different age groups and also for “big kids”. 3. Also offers a wide range of zones from which toys can be selected like Artist Circle, Active Zone, Cuddly Corner, Discovery Zone, Games Landia, Girls at Play, Glitz and Glamour, IZone, Party Kingdostam, Rides to Go, Smart Starters, Speed World, Super Heroes and Tween Zone 4. Wide network -20+ stand-alone stores and 100 branches
5. Over 50000 employees are with the organization
1. The range is offered only in SM Group owned supermarkets and hypermarkets which limits the distribution range. 2.The prices of items are higher than supermarkets and other toy stores which might limit the target group
1. More young professionals living away from home and working couples who want to give their kids the best gifts. Hence their target group is increasing fast. 2. Increasing purchasing power parity leading to improved lifestyles hence better spending on the children. 3. Expand network, better range of products and reach to people by opening up more flagship stores in different cities.
1.Robbery attempts and other threats lead to concerns for property loss
2. Intense competition from other toy stores. 3. Lack of developmental space to open up more flagship stores.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Toy Kingdom. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.