Posted in Telecom Service Providers, Total Reads: 2181
SWOT Analysis of Tele2 with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Comviq, Kabelvision, and Tele2
Mobile Service Provider
Why Pay More?
Tele2 AB is a major European telecommunications operator
The company provides fixed telephony and broadband, mobile services, data network services, content and cable TV services.
Tele2 provides services to both individuals and corporate customers and offers broadband services and mobile services.
One of the biggest operators in Nordic region, Tele2 provides 2G and 3G services across the region, realigning its geographic footprint towards Eastern Europe and the Nordic region focusing on own infrastructure based operations which provide higher growth options and possibly better margins.
1. Strong Customer Base of over 35 million in its base markets 2. Wide Geographical Presence across Sweden, Russia, Norway, & the Baltic States 3. Expanding Operating Margin thanks to the company’s focused strategies 4. Swedish Market Operation which has been a strong point for the company
5. Diversified Business Operations across the telecommunication domain 6. Good advertising and branding
1. Operations in UK and Italy were criticized which affected brand image 2. Market Share growth static in core sector
1. Increasing Demand for 3G services 2. Predicted Growth in Telecommunications Services 3. Operations in Russia helping to win over wider customer base
4. Strategic Acquisitions helping to widen reach
1. Global Economic Slowdown impacting revenues 2. Availability of Frequencies and Telecom Licenses across the new markets 3. Highly Competitive Environment causing pricing pressures
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.