Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 1617
SWOT Analysis of TUI Travel with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
TUI Travel Plc.
More than a smile
Largest tourism group in Europe
Middle class and above
Age group of 20 and above
1. TUI group has a fleet of aircrafts and charter planes flying to more than 150 destinations worldwide 2. Profit has grown at a significant rate 3. Majority of holidays sold directly to individuals 4. UK and France are the biggest and fastest growing markets for TUI 5. Unique and customizable holidays available at TUI 6. Strong leadership position in long haul travel
7. Over 50,000 employees are with the company
8. Close to 30 million customers worldwide shows its dominance in the industry
1. Intense competition from other companies means limited brand loyalty
2. Being a global tourism brand has to face cultural & social issues in managing offices
1. Apps for reservations and booking holidays 2. Start operations in emerging markets to tap the potential
1. Pricing environment challenging due to competitive market 2. Risks involved are Foreign exchange risks, Interest risks, political and economic policies of countries etc.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.