1. It has won the ‘Logistics Company Award’ at ‘The Outstanding Brand Awards 2012’ 2. Consistent investment in assets 3. Strong focus in Chinese market 4. It has offices in 23 countries with over 16,000 employees and a transportation fleet of 8,000 vehicles
5. It has won the award for Asian 3PL of the Year at the prestigious Supply Chain Asia Logistics Awards in Shanghai
1. Capital-intensive business model that gradually generates cash flow but requires large upfront capital outlay
2. Despite excellent performance, the brand recall is limited and lesser that global giants
1.It can expand through mergers & acquisitions in various sectors 2.It can target outside market effectively since it has presence in many sectors
1. Japan’s devastating earthquake 2. Growing exposure to the volatile Chinese market 3. Weak global economic conditions and the governments’ austerity measures
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.