Norwegian Air Shuttle SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Norwegian Air Shuttle analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Norwegian Air Shuttle SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Norwegian Air Shuttle to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Norwegian Air Shuttle is one of the leading brands in the airlines sector.
The table below lists the Norwegian Air Shuttle SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Norwegian Air Shuttle competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Norwegian Air Shuttle:
1. It offers high frequency domestic flights and thus has a strong hold in the domestic market 2. Growth in market share and net revenue generated is positive and better than its peers 3. Strong presence in the region it operates
4. The company has a good customer focus and good reputation among the custoemrs
Norwegian Air Shuttle Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Norwegian Air Shuttle SWOT Analysis:
1. Not a member of any airline alliance 2. Frequency of flights to international destinations is low and this affects customer loyalty
Norwegian Air Shuttle Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Norwegian Air Shuttle SWOT Analysis:
1. It has plans of becoming one of the first long-haul LCCs in the world 2. Expand its reach by establishing new routes to international destinations 3. Better services to the customers to increase loyalty
Norwegian Air Shuttle Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Norwegian Air Shuttle are as mentioned:
1. The government of Scandinavia financially supports SAS giving it a competitive edge over Norwegian
2. Rising fuel cost 3. Better marketing campaigns undertaken by rivals may dilute brand image
Norwegian Air Shuttle Competition
Norwegian Air Shuttle Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Norwegian Air Shuttle:
1. Scandinavian Airlines Systems 2. EasyJet 3. Finn Air
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Norwegian Air Shuttle. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute