Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 27, 2020
SWOT analysis of Denso analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Denso SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Denso to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Denso is one of the leading brands in the automobiles sector.
The article below lists the Denso SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Denso competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Contributing to a better world by creating value together with a vision for the future.
Global customer satisfaction through quality services and products
Automobile components – both OEM and Aftermarket.
Automobile manufacturers and automobile enthusiast customers.
Company that can take care of almost every mechanical part inside a car.
SWOT Analysis of Denso
For Denso, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position. Let us start the Denso SWOT Analysis:
The strengths of Denso looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Denso :
1. Extensive customer base worldwide. 2. High quality and innovative products and services. 3. Strong online presence and high customer recall. 4. Strong supplier relationships with various local vendors in emerging markets.
5. Good sales for the past few years and consequently strong market position.
6. High focus on CSR activities leading to goodwill among customers.
7. The organization has over 130,000+ employees
8. It has over 180 subsidiaries and has a significant presence in motorsport
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Denso SWOT Analysis:
1. Limited business in its diversified non-automotive businesses 2. Weak foothold in emerging markets dominated by local players.
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Denso SWOT Analysis:
1. Emerging markets a huge untapped customer base. 2. New automobile segments offering scope for further innovation. 3. Demand for latest technologies by customers.
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Denso are as mentioned:
1. Local vendors in emerging markets. 2. High export volumes dependent on exchange rates. 3. Competitors coming out with innovative products.
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of Denso:
1. Delphi Corp 2. Robert Bosch 3. Visteon
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Denso. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute