Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 27, 2020
SWOT analysis of Amaron analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Amaron SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Amaron to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Amaron is one of the leading brands in the automobiles sector.
The table below lists the Amaron SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Amaron competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Vehicle owners wanting a long lasting, high performance battery
Go-to choice for batteries, no matter the type of automobile.
SWOT Analysis of Amaron
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Amaron:
1. Contains patented SilverX alloy to give it extra-long life. 2. High customer focus in all aspects from design to manufacturing to sales. 3. Continuously innovating and is at par with the best batteries in the world. 4. Market leader in India within a short span of a few years.
5. Huge dealer network.
6. Online ordering of batteries
7. Excellent advertising and marketing through TVCs, print media
Here are the weaknesses in the Amaron SWOT Analysis:
1. Higher cost means limited margins
2. Huge competition from local and international brands means limited market share growth
Following are the Opportunities in Amaron SWOT Analysis:
1. Boom in automobile sales in all segments. 2. Customers are getting more brand sensitive and focus on quality more than cost. 3. International markets responding well to inroads by Amaron.
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Amaron are as mentioned:
1. Other battery manufacturers offering lower prices. 2. Improvement in car technologies can lead to modification of batteries
3. Unfavorables govt policies can affect operational efficiency
Below are the top 5 competitors of Amaron:
1. Exide Batteries
3. AC Delco
4. SF Sonic 5. Local Battery Manufacturers
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Amaron. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute