Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 27, 2020
SWOT analysis of Autoliv analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Autoliv SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Autoliv to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Autoliv is one of the leading brands in the automobiles sector.
The article below lists the Autoliv SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Autoliv SWOT Analysis:
For Autoliv, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Autoliv looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Autoliv :
1. Sales Network and distribution system among the most efficient
2. Dedicated onsite support team for each client 3. Growth rate consistently high YOY due to strong contracts with big label automobile manufacturers 4. Unique Services Offering
5. Nearly 60,000 people are employed with the organization
6. It has services like Seatbelts, airbags, steering wheels, safety electronics, active safety products
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Autoliv SWOT Analysis:
1. Intense competition means limited margins and market share 2. Changing safety norms and policies by government
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Autoliv SWOT Analysis:
1. Exploring New Markets 2. Growing Economy 3. Manufacturers of automobiles taking safety much more seriously than ever before
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Autoliv are as mentioned:
1. Increasing Costs 2. Government Regulations on permissible safety limits 3. Fluctuations in exchange rate impacting revenue from exports
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 5 competitors of Autoliv:
Widest range of safety products from Active to Passive safety products
Automobile Manufacturers / Vehicle owners
One stop solution for all automotive safety requirements for manufacturers.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Autoliv. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute