Autoliv SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Autoliv, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Autoliv is one of the leading brands in the automobiles sector. The article below lists the Autoliv SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
Let us start the SWOT Analysis below:
The strengths of Autoliv looks at the key internal factors of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market and strengthens its position.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in a SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Autoliv :
1. Sales Network and distribution system among the most efficient
2. Dedicated onsite support team for each client
3. Growth rate consistently high YOY due to strong contracts with big label automobile manufacturers
4. Unique Services Offering
5. Nearly 60,000 people are employed with the organization
6. It has services like Seatbelts, airbags, steering wheels, safety electronics, active safety products
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which it can improve. Here are the weaknesses in the Autoliv SWOT Analysis:
1. Intense competition means limited margins and market share
2. Changing safety norms and policies by government
The opportunities for any brand can include prospects of future growth. Following are the opportunities in Autoliv SWOT Analysis:
1. Exploring New Markets
2. Growing Economy
3. Manufacturers of automobiles taking safety much more seriously than ever before
The threats for any business can be external factors which can negatively impact its business. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Autoliv are as mentioned:
1. Increasing Costs
2. Government Regulations on permissible safety limits
3. Fluctuations in exchange rate impacting revenue from exports
Read Similar SWOT analysis
Hence this concludes the Autoliv SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
Automotive Safety Parts
Making Driving Safer
Widest range of safety products from Active to Passive safety products
Automobile Manufacturers / Vehicle owners
One stop solution for all automotive safety requirements for manufacturers.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Autoliv. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us