National Bank of Abu Dhabi SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of National Bank of Abu Dhabi analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In National Bank of Abu Dhabi SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like National Bank of Abu Dhabi to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. National Bank of Abu Dhabi is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The article below lists the National Bank of Abu Dhabi SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the National Bank of Abu Dhabi SWOT Analysis:
For National Bank of Abu Dhabi, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
National Bank of Abu Dhabi Strengths
The strengths of National Bank of Abu Dhabi looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of National Bank of Abu Dhabi :
1. Strong lending network: Largest lender bank in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the second largest lender in the United Arab Emirates. 2. Has the largest market capitalization among UAE banks. 3. Involvement in brand promotion: Sponsorship of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 4. Strong distribution network: expanding network of more than 120 branches and cash offices and 500 ATMs across UAE
5. Healthy credit ratings by rating agencies.
National Bank of Abu Dhabi Weaknesses
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the National Bank of Abu Dhabi SWOT Analysis:
1. Business concentrated on geographical locale 2. Limited global presence as compared to other leading banks in the world
National Bank of Abu Dhabi Opportunities
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in National Bank of Abu Dhabi SWOT Analysis:
1. Achieving global expansion through partnerships and acquisition. 2. Increasing customer base through diversifying offerings.
National Bank of Abu Dhabi Threats
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of National Bank of Abu Dhabi are as mentioned:
1. Prone to government and legal interventions. 2. Threat of competitors: increased number of global and local players in the field of finance. 3. Can face repercussion of global economic crisis.
National Bank of Abu Dhabi Competitors
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 4 competitors of National Bank of Abu Dhabi:
1. The Commercial Bank of Qatar 2. Qatar National Bank 3. HSBC
4. Doha Bank
Hence this concludes the National Bank of Abu Dhabi SWOT analysis.
Ranked one of the world safest banks by Global Finance magazine
National Bank of Abu Dhabi STP
Individual and enterprises
Individual and enterprises creditors and retail bankers
Largest lender bank in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to National Bank of Abu Dhabi. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute