Karnataka Bank SWOT Analysis, Competitors, STP & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Karnataka Bank analyses the brand/company with its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Karnataka Bank SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Karnataka Bank to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors and industry. Karnataka Bank is one of the leading brands in the banking & financial services sector.
The table below lists the SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Karnataka Bank competitors and includes Karnataka Bank target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Karnataka Bank:
1. Over 470 branches across 20 states and 2 Union Territories 2. Emphasis on customer satisfaction 3. Has over 5844 employees and 4.84 million customers, including farmers and artisans in villages and small towns throughout the country 4. Quick Remit, a facility to make money transfer easy for Non-Resident Indians living in Canada, USA and the UK
Karnataka Bank Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Karnataka Bank SWOT Analysis:
1. Less reach across country in terms of ATM’s, branches as compared to bigger banks
2. Brand visibility is less due to lack of advertising
Karnataka Bank Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Karnataka Bank SWOT Analysis:
1. International banking in areas with good pockets of Indian population 2. Rural banking and more services for the rural areas
Karnataka Bank Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Karnataka Bank are as mentioned:
1. Indian bank 2. Union Bank of India 3. Federal bank 4. Dhanalakshmi Bank 5. Lakshmi vilas Bank 6. Karur Vysya Bank .
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Karnataka Bank. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2800 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute