Applied Satellite Technology SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Applied Satellite Technology, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Applied Satellite Technology is one of the leading brands in the consumer electronics sector. The article below lists the Applied Satellite Technology SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
For Applied Satellite Technology, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Applied Satellite Technology looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in starting SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Applied Satellite Technology :
1. Focused on developing the latest technology in satellite communication to maintain reliability of service
2. Bringing out new and innovative products to the market regularly
3. Wide variety of applications in a number of fields like land mobile applications, marine applications and defense & security applications
4. It provides equipment for military use for security and also metal mining and media
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Applied Satellite Technology SWOT Analysis:
1. High investment costs for acquiring the required infrastructure
2. High rates of loans for such projects
3. Small size of the company with limited number of workforce (140) after 20 years in the business
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Applied Satellite Technology SWOT Analysis:
1. New markets can be explored
2. Growing economies leading to higher profitability
3. New products and services to cater to a wide variety of applications
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Applied Satellite Technology are as mentioned:
1. Sector highly regulated by the government
2. Need to be up to date on the latest technology otherwise will lose out to competitors
Hence this concludes the Applied Satellite Technology SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
|Applied Satellite Technology Overview|
The Gardline Group
Satellite Communications & Hardware
Dedicated to providing an unbiased an reliable satellite communication
|Applied Satellite Technology STP|
Satellite communication hardware producers, Satellite airtime and asset tracking
Companies that wish to track their land or marine fleet and Governments for security applications
Reliable and unbiased satellite communication
1. Surrey Satellite Technology
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Applied Satellite Technology. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us