Clear Hair Care SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Clear Hair Care, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Clear Hair Care to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors, and make strategic improvements. Clear Hair Care is one of the leading brands in the FMCG sector.
The article below lists the Clear Hair Care SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Clear Hair Care SWOT Analysis:
In this article:
For Clear Hair Care, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Clear Hair Care looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Clear Hair Care :
1. CLEAR has partnered with the world’s leading dermatologists from the International Academy of Dermatology (IACD) to bring the first ever patented scalp nutrient technology –New CLEAR with Nutrium 10 to its consumers
2. Available in 5 different variants for different types of hair needs
3. Clear brand available in over 14 countries worldwide
4. Clear is the only brand that offers specially formulated Anti dandruff shampoo for men
5. Celebrity brand ambassadors and good advertising
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Clear Hair Care SWOT Analysis:
1. Dominance only in the anti-dandruff shampoo segment, no variants available for normal shampoo usage
2. Multiple re-brandings over the years – Clinic Special to Clinic All Clear to ‘Clear’ at present. Can create confusion about the brand name among consumers.
3. Low market share even in the anti-dandruff shampoo segment as compared to competitors like Head & Shoulders
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Clear Hair Care SWOT Analysis:
1. To align itself to the international quality standards this year Clinic All Clear has been re-launched this year as Clear
2.Introduction of Anti Dandruff Hair Oil that fights dandruff and strengthens hair from scalp, as a brand extension
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Clear Hair Care are as mentioned:
1.Highly competitive market having many players with similar offerings and cheaper rates
2. P&G wrote to the Advertising Standards Council of India, which sought a response from HUL regarding an advertisement of Clear starring Bipasha Basu which had a muted reference to Head & Shoulders in the advertisement
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of Clear Hair Care:
1. Head and Shoulders (P&G)
Hence this concludes the Clear Hair Care SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
|Clear Hair Care Overview|
Zero Dandruff. Just fabulous hair.
The new range of Clear is powered with the dual benefit of Clear tech and essential oils
|Clear Hair Care STP|
Personal Hair Care – Anti Dandruff Shampoo
Men and Woman
The dual action of its advanced formula guarantees Zero dandruff and leaves the hair feeling fabulous
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Clear Hair Care. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us