Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 20, 2020
SWOT analysis of Amway Attitude analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Amway Attitude SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Amway Attitude to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Amway Attitude is one of the leading brands in the FMCG sector.
The table below lists the Amway Attitude SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Amway Attitude competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Amway Attitude:
1. Sturdy and classic packaging 2. The cleansers, moisturizers and toners are specifically prepared for dry and oily skin. 3. All Attitude products contain Skin Vitalizing Complex. 4. Wide range of products for all skin types
5. Coconut water is the constituent of all products
Amway Attitude Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Amway Attitude SWOT Analysis:
1. Availability of product is an issue 2.Priced bit on higher side 3. Not much of TV advertisement or brand ambassador, only mode of communication is word of mouth
Amway Attitude Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Amway Attitude SWOT Analysis:
1. Increase the availability of product in international markets 2. Using various medium of communication like it is international brand; online can be a good platform 3. Can tie up with chains of beauty saloons
Amway Attitude Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Amway Attitude are as mentioned:
1. Increasing competition in both national and international markets 2. Switching cost is low 3. Replacement by local products
Amway Attitude Competition
Amway Attitude Competitors
Below are the top 7 competitors of Amway Attitude:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Amway Attitude. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute