Fevikwik SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Fevikwik, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
Fevikwik is one of the leading brands in the FMCG sector. The article below lists the Fevikwik SWOT and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP.
In this article:
For Fevikwik, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Fevikwik looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value.
A list of strengths is mostly the starting point in starting SWOT analysis. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Fevikwik :
1. Very powerful and effective adhesive known for its instant adhesion effect and durability.
2. A very strong brand recall and effective tagline which is instantly recognized by consumers all across India.
3. Very famous for its witty and humorous ads. E.g.:- the ad featuring a fisherman applying Fevikwik on his fishing rod to catch fish.
4. Doesn’t require an external energy source for adhesion and acts instantly on the material to be bonded.
5. Very interactive website which focuses on the quickness and ability of the adhesive to bong materials.
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Fevikwik SWOT Analysis:
1. Several issues have occurred due to the strong adhesive action of the product, resulting in skin problems and inability to unbind materials
2. Fake products with similar sounding and branding names affect sales
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Fevikwik SWOT Analysis:
1. Interactive sessions for customers are being carried out at gatherings along with the promotion of Fevikwik through the mascot Mr. Help.
2. Tie-ups with kirana and stationery stores and specific programs for retailers are helping in pushing the brand further
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Fevikwik are as mentioned:
1. There are a few local and regional competitors, especially in Northern and Eastern parts of India.
2. Adhesives industry is demanding innovative packaging and consumer-friendliness.
3.Manufacturing costs are going to increase owing to inflationary levels of economy.
Read Similar SWOT analysis
Hence this concludes the Fevikwik SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
Pidilite Industries Ltd.
Adhesives & FMCG
Chutki mein chipkaye!
India’s leading instant adhesive brand.
Customers looking for ease-of-use and quick solution to their problems.
Domestic (household) as well as industrial customers.
One Drop Instant Adhesive
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Fevikwik. This section covers SWOT Analysis along with Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2000 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us