Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 20, 2020
SWOT analysis of Fevikwik analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Fevikwik SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Fevikwik to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Fevikwik is one of the leading brands in the FMCG sector.
The table below lists the Fevikwik SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Fevikwik competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Customers looking for ease-of-use and quick solution to their problems.
Domestic (household) as well as industrial customers.
One Drop Instant Adhesive
SWOT Analysis of Fevikwik
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Fevikwik:
1. Very powerful and effective adhesive known for its instant adhesion effect and durability. 2. A very strong brand recall and effective tagline which is instantly recognized by consumers all across India. 3. Very famous for its witty and humorous ads. E.g.:- the ad featuring a fisherman applying Fevikwik on his fishing rod to catch fish. 4. Doesn’t require an external energy source for adhesion and acts instantly on the material to be bonded.
5. Very interactive website which focuses on the quickness and ability of the adhesive to bong materials.
Here are the weaknesses in the Fevikwik SWOT Analysis:
1. Several issues have occurred due to the strong adhesive action of the product, resulting in skin problems and inability to unbind materials 2. Fake products with similar sounding and branding names affect sales
Following are the Opportunities in Fevikwik SWOT Analysis:
1. Interactive sessions for customers are being carried out at gatherings along with the promotion of Fevikwik through the mascot Mr. Help. 2. Tie-ups with kirana and stationery stores and specific programs for retailers are helping in pushing the brand further
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Fevikwik are as mentioned:
1. There are a few local and regional competitors, especially in Northern and Eastern parts of India. 2. Adhesives industry is demanding innovative packaging and consumer-friendliness. 3.Manufacturing costs are going to increase owing to inflationary levels of economy.
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Fevikwik. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute