Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream SWOT analysis evaluates the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In SWOT Analysis of Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors, and make strategic improvements. Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream is one of the leading brands in the FMCG sector.
The article below lists the Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream SWOT Analysis:
In this article:
For Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
The strengths of Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream :
1. Strong brand recall- it being amongst the first to advertise, sonic branding has been very successful, people still remember it by its jingle
2. Totally Ayurvedic enriched with natural do-good ingredients
3. A multipurpose cream that not only protects skin from damage through pimples etc but also revitalizes the skin
4. Good availability and distribution due to strong parent brand
5. Strong legacy of the brand makes it very popular amongst the consumers
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream SWOT Analysis:
1. No new advertisements for the product, the effect of old ads have faded away by now
2. It is comparatively high priced and not many SKUs at different price points are available
3.The antiseptic proposition is alone not sufficient to compete in mass market skin care category
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream SWOT Analysis:
1. Introduce brand extensions to occupy more shelf spaces and increased visibility
2. Start fresh advertisements with the same jingle to establish its position back into consumer minds
3. Making it available in smaller SKUs and at varied price points will help increasing the consumer base
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream are as mentioned:
1. Intense competition leading to frequent value for money deals & discounts
2. Distribution problems due to the cluttered segment & scattered market
3. Spurious look-alike brands
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream:
3. Himani Boro Plus Antiseptic Cream
Hence this concludes the Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream SWOT analysis.
Continue reading more about the brand/company.
|Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream Overview|
Personal care- Skin care
Twacha ki raksha kare vicco turmeric Ayurvedic cream
Combined goodness of Turmeric which protects from UV rays and sandalwood oil which provides coolness
|Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream STP|
Herbal skin cream
Entire middle class family
Being pure and natural, with all the wonderful attributes of turmeric and sandalwood oil, Vicco Turmeric Cream gives the skin a radiance that mere cosmetics can't hold a light to
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way.
Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute
What is MBA Skool?About Us
MBA Skool is a Knowledge Resource for Management Students, Aspirants & Professionals.
Quizzes & Skills
Quizzes test your expertise in business and Skill tests evaluate your management traits
All Business Sections
Write for Us