Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 20, 2020
SWOT analysis of Bajaj Almond Hair Oil analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Bajaj Almond Hair Oil SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Bajaj Almond Hair Oil to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Bajaj Almond Hair Oil is one of the leading brands in the FMCG sector.
The table below lists the Bajaj Almond Hair Oil SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Bajaj Almond Hair Oil competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Women who want their hair to shine and look good, maintaining quality at the same time
A hair oil which nourishes your hair and maintains style at the same time
SWOT Analysis of Bajaj Almond Hair Oil
Bajaj Almond Hair Oil Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Bajaj Almond Hair Oil:
1. Well known brand in India
2. A good distribution network 3. Non-stickiness adds to the product value
4. Packaging ensures its almond oil proposition is well visible
5. Good brand visibility owing to TVCs and print ads
Bajaj Almond Hair Oil Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Bajaj Almond Hair Oil SWOT Analysis:
1. Has an image of being used by elderly ladies, i.e. not too common amongst urban youth
2. Priced at a premium to other hair oils due to which it loses out on the lower middle class market share
Bajaj Almond Hair Oil Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Bajaj Almond Hair Oil SWOT Analysis:
1. To use non-traditional promotional strategies in order to penetrate the market 2. Introduce sachets and other price points which shall help introduce it to the price conscious lower middle class female (market entry)
3. Try to introduce a packaging which not only speaks of its almond oil proposition but also doesn’t break that easily
Bajaj Almond Hair Oil Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Bajaj Almond Hair Oil are as mentioned:
1. The Indian consumer is moving towards shampoos 2. Foreign players coming up with better hair care products
Bajaj Almond Hair Oil Competition
Bajaj Almond Hair Oil Competitors
Below are the top 4 competitors of Bajaj Almond Hair Oil:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bajaj Almond Hair Oil. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute