Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 29, 2020
SWOT analysis of Texas Roadhouse analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Texas Roadhouse SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Texas Roadhouse to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Texas Roadhouse is one of the leading brands in the food & beverages sector.
The table below lists the Texas Roadhouse SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Texas Roadhouse competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Texas Roadhouse:
1. Present in 450+ locations across many states of USA and Middle East 2. Going strong since its inception in 1993 3. Strong revenues and financial position 4. Regular contests of burger eating and hotdog eating engaging customers
5. Line dancers are an attractive form of entertainment
6. It food menu includes American Cuisine, including steak, ribs, chicken, and seafood.
Texas Roadhouse Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Texas Roadhouse SWOT Analysis:
1. Limited presence globally as compared to international food chains
2. Cases of poor crisis management have hurt the brand a few occasions.
Texas Roadhouse Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Texas Roadhouse SWOT Analysis:
1. International expansion to boost business 2.Acquisition of smaller joints can increase market share 3.Expansion into emerging markets
Texas Roadhouse Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Texas Roadhouse are as mentioned:
1. Changes in tastes of customers 2. Lots of options available in the segment 3. Increasing tax rates
Texas Roadhouse Competition
Texas Roadhouse Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of Texas Roadhouse:
1. Brinker International 2. Billy Bob’s 3. Rustler’s Rooste
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Texas Roadhouse. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute